Monday, September 23, 2013

St. Louis Fashion Blog Awards!

Last Thursday night I had the pleasure of hosting the first ever St. Louis Fashion Blog Awards EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! The excitement was very real! It was not only the Blog Awards, but the kick off to St. Louis Fall Fashion Week 2013.  Co-hosting with Alive Magazine's Co-Founder and Fashion Week Co-Producer Elizabeth Tucker along with PR guru's Jenna Pet and Ellen Soule, was an overwhelming experience, but in a most wonderful way!  The night kicked off with hors d'oeuvres, mixing and mingling and great ambiance.  We then moved into the fashion blog awards ceremony and that's where I took the mic.  I was able to announce the winners in categories such as Best use of twitter, instagram, Best photography, Best Personal Style, Best Life Style (which I was nominated for and didn't even know lol oops).  The crowd was full of excitedment as the winneres were announced.  It was so great to see the bloggers come up to the front, receive their award and  have their moment.  If you talk to any blogger there, they are just excited that people read their "stuff," so being nominated or a winner  is a huge cherry on top of the cake! I can't wait for next year's awards show!!! However the fun isn't over yet, it's just beginning! Next week the fashion shows kick off and you don't want to miss them!!! Get your tickets here St. Louis Fashion Week and use CHRISTIA15 for a $10.00 discount!! Can't wait to see you there!
Jenna , Elizabeth Tucker, Lindsay Pattan, Ellen Soule


me and my Bryttani!
Me and my Hubby




My husband and Thelonius!
My mom and Betty






Me and Jillian Pye!!

Top from Nordstrom
Skirt from the Shoxie Store










2 comments:

  1. You did a great job and it was so great to see you and meet Kenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Dacy! It was great seeing you as well!

    ReplyDelete